Friday, February 25, 2011

Weak Rebound, Putting AMZN

My unscientific indicator (Yahoo SKF MB) is showing more signs of a major move still coming.

In addition to the know-it-all jerk, now there are stock peddlers (spammers) coming in. More ominously, there is some bickering among long-time posters. All of these all at the same time.

As I've said, this is just my personal, totally unscientific indicator. Don't quote me on it or count on it.

The US stock market is trying its best to put in a rebound, but S&P500 smacked right against the trendline (slightly above 1320) of the rising wedge that was broken two days ago.

I putted AMZN that was forming, I thought, a bearish rising flag on a very small volume, when AMZN was up 45 cents for the day. We'll see. One logical stop would be 50-DMA, currently at $181.83.

I'll put the charts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment