Tuesday, December 28, 2010

BAC Update 2

I hate that bank but I couldn't help it. I bought BAC at Thursday's close (the red candle in the chart three trading days ago) when the stock didn't break down below Wednesday's breakout. (I guess I was bored of inaction.)

The target is still $14.56, but I would settle for the 200-DMA ($14.39) if that happens within the next week or two. The stop is Thursday's low, slightly below $13.

It's hilarious to hear about CNBC pumping the stock market (as if the stock market is the economy), and one of the junk that they've been pumping is the financial sector, BAC included.

As I said in the previous post, the setups for the fins continue to look good. JPM and MS are breaking out of the range, GS may be forming an "ascending triangle" pattern, and C may be forming a handle on a cup that's been forming since April.

No comments:

Post a Comment